Barbers! Take your career to the next level!
When it comes to improving your barbering skills and taking your career to the next level, there is really no substitute for a live barber training class. By interacting with a roomful of barber peers, asking questions of subject matter, and examining real-world applications of the information you are covering, Barber Boot Camp really helps cement your new knowledge.
Barber Boot Camp Seminars are not just any barber class. We provide you with a wide array of topics from barber basics to covering the problems you are facing every day in the shop. Our barber lessons are led by expert educators and trainers who have been in your shoes and know the issues and concerns you’re facing, and how to solve them. Barber Boot Camp's proven cutting system has helped thousands of barbers improve their cutting skills and barber business.
Delivered in a fun and interactive manner, each of our live barber seminars will equip you with the latest techniques, tips, and best practices you will need to implement your new knowledge right away — and take your career to the next level.
THIS CLASS IS DESIGNED FOR:
STUDENTS - NEW BARBERS - EXPERIENCED BARBERS - INSTRUCTORS
AND ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GOOD CUTTING SYSTEM!
Hands on barber training
Barber Boot Camp is a hands-on barbering class for barbers in school hungry to get a good system and some real world insight to instructors are seeking to tune or tweak their craft.
Lu shares 25 plus years of barbering experience, in a down-to-earth simplistic way that everyone can understand and use.
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to cut live models in class and try new cutting techniques in a positive, fun, comfortable, non-judgmental environment, with other barbers who really want to learn just like you.
Make an investment in your growth and reap the benefits for years to come.
Part 1: Lecture format will cover the basics:
- Clippers: A through overview hits & misses
- Guards: Which guards work best?
- The Consultation: What should you listen for?
- What's the good news and what's the bad news?
- How do I determine which cut best fits my client?
- And more...
Part 2: Educator-Lead Demonstration
- Build a strong foundation in basic hair cutting.
- Learn how to give basic haircuts.
- Learn how to cut different textures of hair.
- Learn how to taper.
- Learn how to fade.
- Learn how to edge the hairline.
Part 3: Interactive - You will get a chance to cut and learn on our live models. This will include:
- Hands on training.
- Learning how to assess your client and their needs.
- Cut the hair of live models and learn step-by-step.
- Learn hair cutting tips.
- Learn hair cut no-no's.
- Learn haircutting is not "just" about cutting hair.
- Learn through actually doing.
- Get real world experience!
DAY 1- LEVEL I
RETURNING APRIL 2019
2 DAY CLASS
2 DAY TRAINING
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Crabtree