Barbers! Take your career to the next level!
When it comes to the barber basics or improving your barbering skills and taking your career to the next level, there is really no substitute for a live barber training class. By interacting with a roomful of barber peers, asking questions of subject matter, and examining real-world applications of the information you are covering, Barber Boot Camp really helps cement your new knowledge.
Barber Boot Camp Seminars are not just any barber class. We provide you with a wide array of topics from barber basics to covering the problems you are facing every day in the shop. Our barber lessons are led by expert educators and trainers who have been in your shoes and know the issues and concerns you’re facing, and how to solve them. Barber Boot Camp's proven cutting system has helped thousands of barbers improve their cutting skills and barber business.
Delivered in a fun and interactive manner, each of our live barber seminars will equip you with the latest techniques, tips, and best practices you will need to implement your new knowledge right away — and take your career to the next level.
THIS CLASS IS DESIGNED FOR:
NEW BARBERS - ASPIRING BARBERS - STUDENTS - EXPERIENCED BARBERS -
AND ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GOOD CUTTING SYSTEM!
Part 1: Lecture format will cover the barber basics:
- Clippers: Which clippers to use?
- Guards: Which guards work best?
- The Consultation: What should you listen for?
- What's the good news and what's the bad news?
- How do I determine which cut best fits my client?
- And more...
Part 2: Educator-Lead Demonstration
- Build a strong foundation in basic hair cutting.
- Learn how to give basic haircuts.
- Learn how to cut different textures of hair.
- Learn how to taper.
- Learn how to fade.
- Learn how to edge the hairline.
- An overview of the current clippers
- Which clippers should you choose from
- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly truth about some clippers
- How to clean and maintain your clippers
- How to set and or adjust your clipper blades
Part 3: Interactive - You will get a chance to cut and learn on our live models. This will include:
- Hands on training.
- Learning how to assess your client and their needs.
- Cut the hair of live models and learn step-by-step.
- Learn hair cutting tips.
- Learn hair cut no-no's.
- Learn haircutting is not "just" about cutting hair.
- Learn through actually doing.
- Get real world experience!